PAPM Traffic Transportation Plans
- Introduce two lane, counter-clockwise loop along Hamilton Ave, Cowper St, Lytton Ave, and High St.
- Incentivize traffic away from University Ave using stoplight sequencing.
- Maintain cross-traffic along Waverley, Bryant, Ramona, and Emerson Sts.
- Close University Ave to traffic/parking during some* weekends. (*seasonal?)
- Displace University Ave parking to diagonal spaces along Lytton and Hamilton Aves.
- Close University Ave to traffic/parking on all weekends.
- Extend University Ave closures to weekdays.
- Commit to an experimental pedestian mall from High to Cowper Sts.
- Experiment closing University Ave to cross-traffic.
- Construct a permanent pedestrian mall from High to Cowper Sts.